Tim O’Hara is known for many things, including his business and artistic approach to photography.
A 4th generation native Coloradan, Tim started dabbling in photography at a young age. Originally pursuing a journalistic career as an alumni from Colorado State University, People Magazine and Sports Illustrated were clients early on. Tim’s talents soon became demanded by the commercial field which ultimately determined his career focus.
Tim opened his Northern Colorado studio in 1982. He has had studios in Denver and Boulder as well. His client list is a unique list of local, regional and national clients. People, Places, and Products is often used as a tagline to represent the wide variety of Tim’s interest. “Colorado is my home, and although I love to travel to new places, it’s the people and landscape of Colorado that I call home,” says O’Hara.
Tim has created award winning photography for many clients. From commercial airliners to model trains and everything in between. Location photography is the largest part of his current business. Tim also has extensive experience in interior photography mixing artificial light with ambient light for perfect results.
A professional advisor for Olympus America, Tim works in large format digital capture for stills and in HD format for video. Speedotron is his lighting equipment of choice.
• Past President of the Board The Center for Fine Art Photography, Fort Collins, CO
• Past Chairman of the La Porte Area Planning Commission
• Past Board Member of Colorado State University Athletics
• Past Board Member of the Marketing, Advertising, Communications Association
• Current Lead fundraiser for the Poudre Whitewater Park
• Check out Project365 at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccMzgYHWuwU